Recently the Ontario government, in consultation with the Chief Medical Officer of Health, released its Roadmap to Reopen, a three-step plan to safely and cautiously reopen the province and gradually lift public health measures based on the provincewide vaccination rate and improvements in key public health and health care indicators.
Please keep in mind a few tips to make your visit, and everyone else's, more enjoyable!
- When you attend our stores (either for in-store or pickup service), please remember to wear a face covering and respect others by practicing PHYSICAL DISTANCING (Maintain 2m/6-7ft of Separation from Others)
- Try to keep your visit brief - you can plan ahead for your visit by browsing our website and giving us a call with any questions.
- Be prepared to wait in line for access, particularly when capacity limits are very restricted in Steps 1 and 2.
- Try to keep your party size small - we enjoy seeing you and your kids, but where possible please only have those needed come to the shop.
- Be patient! Have fun! We are here to help!
Here is what you can anticipate seeing over the next couple of months at our stores.
Current ~ STEP 1 (started Friday June 11th)
As a non-essential retail store, we will be able to open for in-store shopping at 15 per cent of our COVID-safe capacity.
- Erin: 2 customers in-store, ONE HOUSEHOLD ONLY
- Fergus: 8 customers in-store
- Pickup orders are still recommended to minimize wait times
STEP 2 (Starting June 30th)
As a non-essential retail store, we will be able to open for in-store shopping at 25 per cent of our COVID-safe capacity.
- Erin: 4 customers in-store, or TWO HOUSEHOLDS ONLY
- Fergus: 12 customers in-store
- Pickup orders are still encouraged to minimize wait times
STEP 3 (anticipated July 21st, to be confirmed)
As a non-essential retail store, we will be able to open for in-store shopping at our COVID-safe capacity.
- Erin: TBD, Ontario Government has not yet announced
- Fergus: TBD, Ontario Government has not yet announced
- Pickup orders are still available to minimize wait times