We are now well into 'Step 2' of the Ontario Reopening, with 'Step 3' hopefully on the horizon.
Thanks for your patience, and your support! We know it has been a long road with many restrictions and procedures to navigate, and your cooperation has made it all possible.
We are excited to announce that, once again this summer... Makin' Faces Returns with "Off the Face" Painting!
We are excited to welcome back Tania, Arthur and the crew from "Makin' Faces Face Painting"! While we recognize that traditional "Face Painting" can't be safely done right now, we've been working with them to help bring some excitement and colour back to the kids. Starting this week, and continuing through August, they will be out in the stores each week to paint arms, legs, hands, feet or shoulders. They will be hand painting using the strict hygiene protocols set out by public health and CAFABA.
Makin' Faces will be out for Complimentary painting at both Brighten Up locations.
Fergus location on Thursdays from 4:30pm-7:30pm
Erin location on Fridays from 4:30pm-7:30pm.
What to expect:
• All Painters will be wearing face coverings, and all participants who wish to be painted MUST wear face coverings. Unfortunately, there can be no exceptions to this rule, for any reasons.
• Painting will occur outside, whenever possible.
• Painting Tables and Chairs will be sanitized frequently.
• Hand Sanitizer will be available
• There will be markings to allow for social distancing. While we know it's fun to watch others get painted, right now we have to watch from a distance.
• All participants MUST follow the directions of the Painters, line monitors and Brighten Up Staff at all times. Failure to do so will result in a person not being able to be painted.
• Painting may cease at any time, and without notice, due to change in circumstances or health guidelines.