Happy Canada Day from the Team at Brighten Up!
First, and most importantly, I want to take a moment to thank you for your continued understanding as our team navigates these ever-changing, challenging times. We hope that you get a chance to enjoy some fun family time and celebrate being Canadian.
Starting tomorrow we return our stores to regular opening hours. While precautions will still be in place, including face covering requirements and access restrictions (see: COVID page for full details), we are excited for some return to our regular business experience. We also plan to bring back some contactless demo products in the coming weeks.
We also have an exciting announcement...
Makin' Faces Returns with "Off the Face" Painting!
We are excited to welcome back Tania, Arthur and the crew from "Makin' Faces Face Painting"! We've missed the colour they add to our lives during this difficult time.
While we recognize that "Face Painting" can't be safely done right now, we've been working with them to help bring some excitement and colour back to the kids. Starting in July, and continuing through August, they will be out in the stores each week to paint arms, legs, hands, feet or shoulders. They will be hand painting using the strict hygiene protocols set out by public health and CAFABA.
Makin' Faces will be out for Complimentary painting at both Brighten Up locations.
Fergus location on Thursdays from 4pm-8pm
Erin location on Fridays from 4pm-8pm.
What to expect:
• All Painters will be wearing face coverings, and all participants who wish to be painted MUST wear face coverings. Unfortunately, there can be no exceptions to this rule, for any reasons.
• Painting will occur outside, whenever possible.
• Painting Tables and Chairs will be sanitized frequently.
• Hand Sanitizer will be available
• There will be line markings to allow for social distancing. While we know it's fun to watch others get painted, right now we have to watch from a distance.
• All participants MUST follow the directions of the Painters, line monitors and Brighten Up Staff at all times. Failure to do so will result in a person not being able to be painted.
• Painting may cease at any time, and without notice, due to change in circumstances or health guidelines.