Oldenburger Stallion (Schleich #13946)
Regular price $11.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Catalog Number: 13946
The Oldenburg Stallion from Schleich® HORSE CLUB can be recognized at every dressage and jumping tournament by the white spot on his forehead. This special feature is called a “star” by horse lovers. It looks great. Did you know that horses have the largest eyes of any land-dwelling mammal? This also makes him special and adorable.
Dimensions: 5,51 x 1,77 x 4,72 inch (W x D x H)
Age Recommendation: 5-12 years
- Schleich® playsets and figurines inspire children to play imaginatively and freely. Even the experts agree!
- The Schleich® figurines are modeled in detail and look almost exactly like their animal models. Also perfect for educationally valuable play.
- This item is part of the HORSE CLUB theme world and is suitable for children aged 5-12.
Just like the talented Schleich® Oldenburg mare, our Oldenburg Stallion from Schleich® HORSE CLUB is also a talented dressage and show jumping horse. No obstacle is too high for him, not even the dining table. The white spot on his forehead is his pride and joy, and makes him particularly recognizable. This point is called a “star” by horse lovers. But it’s not in the sky. His eyes are also special. Horses have the largest eyes of any land-dwelling mammal. And those of the Oldenburg are probably even bigger – especially if he is allowed to jump over the toothbrush cup while you brush your teeth. Weeee! Then the eyes of the spectators get wide too.
Modern Oldenburg horses don't have a Roman nose, but instead a straight, elegant nose.
- Scientific name : Equus ferus caballus
- Global Home : Worldwide
- Conservation Status : Domesticated