Boost arithmetic skills! Solve the visual puzzles, uncover the hidden design and find the answer to the riddle while practicing higher-level math. After students have simplified expressions or solved equations, the answers provide clues for drawing lines to reveal a secret picture or answer to the puzzle.
Each book offers 30 single-page, mini puzzles of around 15 to 20 equations each, plus illustrated solutions. Geared for grades 4 to 8, depending on individuals’ math level.
- Combine art, logic puzzles and math practice into fun activity books for kids!
- Reinforce an understanding of place values, mapping, carrying/regrouping and logic skills
- A great cross-disciplinary activity for visual learners
- The Math Adventures series is part of a line of math activity books for kids– check out Mathfinders adventure stories, Perplexors logic puzzles and more!
- Reproducible for single-classroom use
Age Recommendation: Ages 8 to 12