Groovy Owls Colouring Book
Enjoy hours of relaxing creativity with these happy, mischievous owls!
- 32 amazing art activities take you to a happy place of patterning, shading, and coloring
- Beginner-friendly so there is no need for special skills or art experience
- A guide to basic art techniques, from patterning and blending to shading and color theory, is included
- Beautifully colored finished examples from Thaneeya are included to encourage your creativity
- High-quality, extra-thick paper resists bleed through, standing up to coloring implements like markers, gel pens, & watercolors
- Perforated pages for easy removal and display, or for gift-giving
- One-side-only designs with inspiring quotes on the back, so you don't have to decide which cute owls to keep
Whooo wants to color? Enter a world of creative self-expression with this relaxing coloring book for grownups!
Popular coloring book artist Thaneeya McArdle presents a parliament of owlish personalities for you to bring to life with beautiful colors. Each adorable avian will take you to a happy place where you can play with doodles, shapes, and patterns.
Coloring and patterning are relaxing, meditative activities that encourage self-expression, sending you on a creative adventure! The whimsical images inside Groovy Owls Coloring Book offer a fun and hassle-free way to de-stress. Thaneeya McArdle's transcendental art explores a visual language of shape, form, line, and color. Each vibrantly detailed illustration is designed to exercise your imagination and creativity.
Groovy Owls Coloring Book includes handy guides to coloring techniques like patterning, combinations, and shading. Inside, Thaneeya has also provided you with coloring suggestions and ready-to-use color palettes, but there is no right way or wrong way to color these owlish visions! Beautifully colored finished examples are provided, along with a handy guide to basic art techniques, including basic color theory, and Guided Coloring Pages that make coloring easy for beginners.
This therapeutic coloring book is perfect for decorating with markers, colored pencils, gel pens, or watercolors. Each design is printed on one side only of archival-grade, acid-free, 200-year paper. On the back of each design is an inspiring quote and space to write a little note. When your art is finished, you'll find the perforated pages detach easily for gifting or display.
Coloring is a fun, artistic experience, and a creative way to unwind. Use each of the pages in Groovy Owls Coloring Book as a launching pad to spark your creativity and unleash your inner artist. Happy art making!
This book has earned the DO Magazine Artist Fair Trade Seal of Approval.