- Type: Dice Building
- Players: 2-4 Players
- Length: 45-90 minutes
- Designer: Tom Lehmann
- Artist: Martin Hoffmann, Claus Stephan, Mirko Suzuki
Dice Realms, a new, innovative twist on “dice customization,” is the latest game from Tom Lehmann, designer of Race for the Galaxy.
In Dice Realms, each player rules a small realm, represented by two customizable dice. The removable die faces allow for the strategic improvement of farming, mining, defense, upgrades, and more. Each round, the players simultaneously roll their dice to collect grain, victory points, and coins. Then, they must decide how to upgrade their die faces to improve their realms. But the players must be careful; each round, the Fate Die is rolled, and fate can be fickle.
The future of your realm is in your hands: Will it thrive or merely survive?
- 18 customizable dice with more than 650 individual dice faces
- Hundreds of hours of gameplay with more than 320,000 unique starting setups
- 3 Custom-made dice trays make setup and cleanup a snap!
- Easy to learn rules and quick, simultaneous gameplay