Brighten Up considers the health and safety of our customers and staff our foremost priority. The social and economic situation related to COVID-19 continues to evolve quickly, and please be assured that we are monitoring updates closely. The following outlines our current status. However,
as we are in uncharted territory, we appreciate your patience should changes need to be made with little or no advance notice.
The following measures are being immediately implemented:
- In addition to our typical cleaning procedures, increased attention to disinfecting is being implemented.
- Toy demos have been removed from our play areas. Any demos provided to or handled by a customer will be disinfected immediately. (We will be sure to have LOTS of new demos for you in the near future!)
- All events currently scheduled will be closely monitored, and we may make changes to expected itineraries in order to protect customer safety.
- All learning program participants will be individually contacted to develop a safe learning strategy.
- Any staff member or member of the public exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or who has been in contact with a person who has a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 is asked not to attend the premises in order to promote the safety and well-being of us all.
It is our goal to remain open during this difficult time as we recognize that attending smaller, local retail establishments can help to avoid crowds and unnecessary travel. We appreciate the support and concern expressed to us by our loyal customers.
Stay healthy and come see us soon at Brighten Up Toys & Games!