We're heading back into 'red'... again!
Effective Tuesday February 16th, we will reopen our stores at less than 50% of our capacity, in accordance with customer safety and to accommodate physical distancing. 6 persons in Erin and 18 persons in Fergus.
· Face Coverings Required for entry & at all times when you are inside, unless you are an exempt person
· No unaccompanied children. Help keep kids safe by reminding them to look with their eyes, not their hands.
· Contactless payment preferred. Cash accepted, if necessary.
· Respect Others by Practicing PHYSICAL DISTANCING (Maintain 2m (6-7ft) of Separation from Others)
Thanks for your cooperation and support!
A few tips to help things run smoothly:
1) Keep supporting us! We have been overwhelmed by so much local support and - while I know this is what every small business says - it truly is what keeps us going!
2) Keep your group size minimal. While we know it's fun to go on a shopping outing to the toy store, to keep our capacity manageable (and avoid lines out in the cold!) customers coming solo or as a pair really helps a lot!
3) Browse ahead. You can keep your visit brief by planning ahead for some items you may be interested in. Many of them can be found on our website , and we can also assist you be phone.
4) Respect others - wear your mask, give others space, and be patient!
You can continue to order online for free pickup, by selecting your store location under the 'shipping' options.