World Traveler Colouring Book
Express your wanderlust!
- 30 travel destination designs including the Treasury at Petra in Jordan, the Eiffel Tower in France, Diamond Head in Hawaii, Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany, and more
- 9 finished examples from Thaneeya to encourage your creativity
- Beginner-friendly so there is no need for special skills
- Guide to basic art techniques like patterning, shading, and color theory
- High-quality paper is extra-thick and rated to last 200 years
- Resists bleed-through, standing up to markers, gel pens, watercolors, and more
- Perforated pages for easy removal and display
- One-side only designs, so you don't have to choose which pages to color
The world is a big, colorful book, and each destination is a fresh new page! Set out on your own creative journey with the World Traveler Coloring Book. Inside you'll find 30 fun activities that will take you on an artistic adventure to the ends of the earth!
Express your wanderlust with Mayan pyramids and Dutch windmills. Explore the Taj Mahal and the Great Wall of China. Trek across Australia and Egypt. Roam around San Francisco and Moscow. There are plenty of gorgeous colored examples here to get you started. Each ready-to-color line drawing has plenty of space for you to add your own doodles, designs, and patterns.
Printed on high-quality, extra-thick paper, this inspiring coloring book for grownups is perfect for decorating with markers, colored pencils, gel pens, or watercolors. Designed to resist bleed-through, each page is acid-free and perforated for easy removal and display. The designs are printed on one side only, so you don't have to decide which design to color—you can color them all! On the back of each page, you'll find an uplifting quote and space to write a little note for gift-giving.
Inside this book, you'll find a fun, artistic experience—a creative way to relax, brighten your mood, and lift your spirits. Coloring and patterning are relaxing, meditative activities that encourage self-expression, sending you on a creative adventure to a magical and happy place!
World Traveler Coloring Book includes handy guides to coloring techniques like blending, color combinations, and shading. The Guided Coloring Pages inside make coloring easy for beginners, with beautifully colored examples and ready-to-use color palette suggestions.
From Daigo-ji in Kyoto, Japan to the Baobab Trees of Madagascar to the Statue of Liberty in New York, World Traveler Coloring Book offers endless opportunities for creative self-expression.
Much more than a mere coloring book, this globe-trotting collection from talented artist Thaneeya McArdle offers an inspiring coloring adventure! Each vibrantly detailed activity provides a launching pad to spark your imagination and unleash your inner artist.
World Traveler Coloring Book provides the perfect excuse to get out your markers and feel like a kid again!