Mystery Games (by University Games)
Murder Mystery Party: Dinner Party
- Solve a Murder in an Evening With Friends
- Ages: Adult
- 8 players
What's Inside? Party Planner with recipes, menu and decorating tips, Party Invitations and Envelopes, Character Booklets for all suspects (includes their roles and background information), Police Report and Authors' Solution
Murder Mystery Party: Case Files
- The next chapter in mystery games!
- After 35 years of serving up Murder Mystery Party Games, we're proud to offer the next chapter in immersive mystery games - Murder Mystery Party: Case Files. Grab your detective's hat and explore a cold case file. Work to unravel all of the evidence and root out the killer by figuring out their Motive, Means, and Opportunity:
- Motive - Who had a reason to kill the victim? Does any particular person benefit—financially or romantically—from the victim's death?
- Means - Who had access to the murder weapon? Does any particular person have the unique knowledge, skill, or physical ability necessary to use the murder weapon?
- Opportunity - Who had a chance to kill the victim? Is any particular person unaccounted for (has no alibi) during the time the victim was killed?
- Victim & Suspect Photos
- Crime Scene Photos
- Newspaper Articles
- Other Case Evidence
- Online Hints & Solutions
- Players: 1 or More
- Ages: 14 & Up