Hippie Animals Colouring Book
Make art not war with Hippie Animals, the grooviest coloring book yet from artist Thaneeya McArdle!
- 32 fun and playful art activities to take you on a festive journey of patterning, shading, and coloring
- Guide to basic art techniques from patterning and combinations to shading and color theory
- Beautifully colored finished examples and Guided Coloring Pages with suggested color combinations make it easy for beginners, and help spark your creativity
- Decorate with your favorite coloring implements—these pages are perfect for markers, colored pencils, gel pens, and watercolors
- High-quality, extra-thick paper that resists bleed through
- Perforated pages detach easily for gifting or display
These fabulous furry freaks are totally stoked on coloring! Each bohemian beast will take you to a happy place of patterning, shading, and coloring. Thaneeya's whimsical images offer a fun and hassle free way to de-stress and give coloring a chance.
Hippie Animals Coloring Book includes handy guides to coloring techniques like patterning, combinations, and shading. Guided Coloring Pages make coloring easy for beginners, with beautifully colored examples and ready-to-use color palettes.
Perfect for decorating with all of your favorite coloring implements, each design is printed on one side only of archival-grade, acid-free, 200-year paper. On the back of each design is an inspiring quote, and space to write a little note. When your art is finished, you'll find the perforated pages detach easily for gifting or display. This book has earned the DO Magazine Artist Fair Trade Seal of Approval.
Come inside and play with doodles, shapes, and patterns! Coloring and patterning are relaxing, meditative activities that encourage self-expression, sending you on a creative adventure. Use each of these pages as a launching pad to spark your creativity and unleash your inner artist.