Fire Plane (60217)
No. of bricks:363
• Includes 3 LEGO® City minifigures: a pilot and 2 firefighter minifigures, plus a skunk figure.
• This forest fire rescue set features a fire plane with opening and detachable minifigure cockpit, spinning propellers and opening top and bottom hatches, plus a fire buggy with new-for-January-2019 3-shot stud shooter and roll cage.
• Also includes 2 buildable burning trees, one with a burrow at the base for the skunk to hide in.
• Accessory elements include 14 water elements (6 small studs and 8 larger elements), 6 buildable fire elements, and new-for-January-2019 smoke gear set and fire axe.
• Open the top hatch and fill the plane with water elements.
• Spin the propellers to launch the plane and head to the fire.
• Load 3 water elements into the stud shooter and push the plunger to shoot them at the fire and knock it out.
• Push the lever and release the hatch at the bottom of the plane to drop the water elements on the flames and knock them down.
• Put on your smoke gear and head into the forest fire to rescue the skunk.
• Fire plane measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 12” (33cm) wide.
• Fire buggy measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
• Tree with skunk burrow measures over 3”